My wedding photography services, outlined below, cover the whole of your day for an all inclusive price. Usually this means that I start at your bridal preparations and finish after your first dance for an all inclusive price, and my prices do not vary by the number of venues or hours of coverage.
All of my wedding photography services include a printable disc of images and a secure online gallery of your wedding photographs. I also offer a wide range of wedding albums which are sourced from some of the world’s leading suppliers to suit all tastes and budgets. If you choose to include a wedding album in your photography service you will also receive a complimentary pre-wedding portrait session at my Berkshire studio or on location at your venue, usually at our pre-wedding venue visit.
My full day wedding photography services include the following:
- Full pre-Wedding consultation and viewing of your venue with you around one month before your wedding to finalise timings etc to ensure I deliver the service you want;
- Free pre-wedding portrait session at your venue or in my studio included with all of my album options;
- Unobtrusive and comprehensive wedding photography for your whole wedding day, from your choice of starting time until after your first dance, using top of the range professional Nikon Digital cameras, lenses, and lighting;
- All post processing work on your images – expert re-touching as desired using state of the art digital imaging software;
- Within two weeks of your wedding you will receive your disc of PRINTABLE versions of all fully finished images. You can expect 450-500 images from a full day’s coverage, but I do not set a limit and there are often many more. The disc is presented in a beautiful matt black folio from Jorgensen of Australia and protected by a matching box, covered in black patterned Sumeria vinyl. Your presentation folio will be personalised with a 5×4 inch (13x10cm) print and text set into the inside cover, and your disc itself will be printed with a full colour photograph. You have full lifetime rights to print as many copies as you like, or upload to social networking sites to share with your friends;
- Also within two weeks of your wedding your secure online gallery will be available on my website so your friends and families can view and buy images and digital downloads.
Please get in touch via my “CONTACT” page to enquire about my full range of wedding photography prices and services and my availability. Of course, I realise that no two weddings are alike so I always aim to be flexible and will be happy to discuss any other requirements you might have. Also, please use my “CONTACT” page to enquire about my shorter coverage service, midweek reductions or other offers.
If you wish to add a wedding album I offer a wide range of stunning albums in a variety of styles and designs to suit your tastes and budgets. These include traditional matted albums from Jorgensen, where prints of your images are professionally mounted into your album, and more contemporary digital Storybook albums from Graphistudio, where your images are printed onto the page itself in a wide range of layouts. You have a choice of album sizes, covers and page designs. I will be happy to provide further details and prices on request.
I also offer additional options, such as matching Parents’ Albums, and a full professional framing service. Again, I will be happy to provide further details and prices on request.
If you are getting married in December or January, please ask for my Winter Wedding photography prices and services brochure.
If you do not require coverage for your whole day, I will be happy to provide a quote for shorter coverage: for example, from bridal preparations until you sit down for your wedding breakfast.